- Pre-medical California State University, Fresno, CA 1976-1977
- Medical School La Salle University, Mexico City, Mexico 1978-1983
- Fellowship, Hematology/Oncology University of California School of Medicine, Davis, CA 1986-1988
- Residency, Internal Medicine Valley Medical Center, Fresno, CA 1984-1986
- Internship, Internal Medicine Valley Medical Center, Fresno, CA 1983-1984
Licensure and Certification
- California Medical License
- Diplomat - American Board of Internal Medicine, 1986
- Board Certified - American Board of Medical Oncology, 1991 -Present
- 1997 - Present California Oncology of the Central Valley Medical Group. Fresno, CA
- 1993 -2001 Cancer Care Associates Fresno, CA
- 1989-1993 Hemotology Oncology Medical Group Fresno, CA
- 1987-1993 Dr. Christopher Perkins Private Practice Fresno, CA
- American Medical Association
- Association of Community Cancer Centers
- American College of Physicians
- California Medical Association
- Governing Council CMA
- Fresno Community Hospital Hospice
- Nancy Hinds Hospice
- Association of Northern California Oncologist Medical
- Oncology Association of Southern California
- 1987 - Present Community Medical Centers Fresno, CA
- 1987 - Present St. Agnes Medical Center Fresno, CA
- 1987 - 2002 Kaweah Delta Hospital Visalia, CA
- 1987 - 2002 Hanford Community Medical Center Hanford, CA
My cancer experience taught me authentic concern for my health and recovery. I feel as though my caregivers were all family, even if I didn’t know them before.
I received first class treatment in this beautiful office. The staff members genuinely care about my needs and I never felt like I was just a number.
Having breast cancer and experiencing the love and support at California Oncology reinforced the power, beauty and sharing of women. Thank you!
Dr. Perkins is always caring and available and I learn so much from Lany and the others. I wouldn’t put my life in anyone else’s hands.
Thank you for your kindness and care, and treating me like family. Dr. Perkins always took time to answer my questions.
I always feel like I am cared for both physically and emotionally when I come for an appointment. Dr. Perkin's takes his time with me and the employees treat me like I'm extended family. Thank you for caring.